7/10/14

Rock Star T-shirt!




Whipped this card up tonight as I was trying to come up with a 3rd project for my Stamp Club gathering on Saturday. I was watching TV but could not get the idea of a t-shirt card out of my head, so I headed to my craft room to get busy!

If you haven't already guessed, I used the onesie framelit from the Baby's First Framelits set to create the t-shirt. Just cut of the bottom. I went to my old standby of red, white and blue. I knew I wanted the t-shirt to say Rock Star so I got out one of my favorite new sets, Be The Star. I just can't get enough of this set! After making this card, I am envisioning this same layout in other colors: pink & black, purple and silver. And you can create all kinds of t-shirts for all kinds of occasions!
How fun is that?

If you are attending stamp club on Saturday, you will be making this card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time ~
Julie
xoxo

1 comment:

Cary said...

I love this Julie!